ENDURANCE+ is the next level performance, safety and reliability standard.
Standard size LiFePO4 (LFP) battery for a glider. Dimensions: 151*95*99 mm.
Battery has integrated Battery Management System with the following protections:
- Over Discharging
- Short Circuit
- Reverse Polarity
- Battery Cell Disbalance
- High temperatures
Battery is certified for European market.
Always freshly made and stored in around +22 °C temperature.
What’s new ?
The ENDURANCE+ version is a game changer in battery safety and reliability for gliding. It introduces enhanced safety features, A-grade LiFePO4 cells from a trusted manufacturer, and an upgraded Battery Management System (BMS) with improved wiring and layout. Elevate your gliding experience with these battery endurance advancements.
New features and enhancements in the ENDURANCE+ model:
- Enhanced Cell Protection: The ENDURANCE+ model incorporates a refined design for cells, wiring, and BMS layout to provide superior protection against potential impacts and shocks.
- Pure Nickel Connectors: This model features pure nickel connectors, ensuring better durability and exceptional resistance to vibrations.
- Dual Thermal Sensors: Two thermal sensors are integrated to monitor and safeguard both cells and BMS functions, enhancing overall safety.
- Premium Cell Quality: Utilizing A-grade cells sourced from a reputable manufacturer significantly enhances battery longevity and reliability.
- Advanced BMS: The ENDURANCE+ model boasts an upgraded BMS and components that not only optimize battery performance but also provide more precise protection mechanisms.
12 Months warranty.
Works up to 2000 cycles without significant decrease of capacity overtime.
Voltage range: ~13,5 V (Full) – ~10,4 V (Empty).
To maintain its best characteristics, charging with Smart Battery Charger is recommended.
Warranty does not cover products if they are used against their general maintenance instructions.
Warranty for LiFePO4 battery is not valid if it:
- Was not properly installed, maintained and charged.
- Was damaged externally.
- Had it’s case opened.
- Was exposed to water, fire, intense heat or freezing.
- Was stored fully discharged for 1 month.
|Charge temperature||0-45 C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 – +60 °C|
|BMS and cells information|
|Cell layout||4 in series, 4 parallel|
|Overcharge protection, V/cell||3,8|
|Over discharge protection, V/cell||2,3|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are our batteries safe to use, which directives are they certified for ?
Yes, they are safe to use. LiFePO4 cells that we use are in compliance with EASA regulations CS-STAN (CS-SC034a).
Cells are certified under standard for safety: UL 1642, Safety for Lithium Batteries.
Our batteries are in compliance with:
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL LVD DIRECTIVE 2014/35/EU.
Test standards: EN60950-1:2006, A11:2009, A1:2010, A12:2011, A2:2013.
- EUROPEAN COUNCIL ROHS DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU.
Test standards: IEC62321:2008, IEC62321-3-1:2013, IEC62321-5:2013.
What type of BMS (PCM) is used and why only LiFePO4 charger can be used for charging ?
BMS is integrated inside the battery and protects from overcharge, over discharge, reverse polarity, short-circuit and balance cells.
Overcharge protection: 3,9V/cell.
Over discharge protection: 2,3V/cell.
Despite ability to charge LiFePO4 batteries with SLA chargers, warranty applies only if LiFePO4 charger is used. It is due to both – safety and ability to reach 100% state of charge. Simply, if SLA charger is used, batteries have to be monitored and disconnected as soon as they reach maximum state of charge.
Lead Acid batteries charge at ~2,45V/cell, whereas LiFePO4 requires 3,6V/cell. This means that your battery would end up undercharged, so the full capacity of LiFePO4 will not be reached. Also, balancing would not be triggered in the LiFePO4 pack.
Only with LiFePO4 charger maximum capacity and longevity of cells can be reached, so with SLA charger we couldn’t guarantee parameters that we declare. Max. charging current for our batteries is 5A.